Friday, February 13, 2009

memes COULD be me.....

I get these memes coming in on my blog reader and sometimes I get interested in doing them, but since NO ONE reads this, or even knows it exists, I haven't been posting them here. Instead I emailed 2 of them to the girls who just seemed baffled, although I think they all played the 25 Random Things on Facebook. Anyway, here's my 10 favorite childrens movies and my 10 favorite places to shop:
Movies
  1. Beauty and the Beast
  2. Wizard of Oz
  3. Shrek
  4. Charlie and the Chocolate factory
  5. Harry Potter (any one of them)
  6. Lady and the Tramp
  7. Fly Away Home
  8. Ice Age
  9. Babe
  10. Secret Garden
Shopping

1. Trader Joes
2. Nordstrom
3. Bloomingdales
4. Target
5. Amazon.com
6. Fry's (well...how can this not be here, but favorite????)
7. DSW
8. Williams-Sonoma
9. Andronico's
10. safeway.com

No comments: